Our self-constructed, cozy log cabins are waiting for you!
During nighttime, candle light and crackling wood stove fires make for a cozy atmosphere. With their impressive view to the mountains of Kluane National Park, our log cabins are the ideal starting point for a large variety of activities in Kluane National Park.
All three of our log cabins are traditionally built out of round logs using a sophisticated “scribe technique” and are equipped with a rustic wood stove that stores heat overnight. Each log cabin further includes cooking facilities with double gas stove, dishes, and utensils, as well as mattresses and a designated outdoor toilet facility.
For maximum relaxation, you can enjoy a hot sauna in the designated sauna log cabin.
Log cabin rental
Individual log cabin rental upon request (two nights minimum stay)
Ideal for families, groups (4 – 8 guests) and individual travelers
CAD 70.00 per person, per night
CAD 130.00 per night for up to 3 guests
CAD 20.00 for each additional guest
Ideal for 2 individual travelers, up to 2 couples or a family (max. 5 guests)
New bigger cabin with two bedrooms. Each room has one queen size mattress. In addition there is a futon
CAD 190.00 per night
Bella Luna Cabin
Ideal for couples and individual travelers
Larger and more luxurious than the Honey Moon Cabin
CAD 125.00 per night
Honey Moon Cabin
Ideal for couples and individual travelers
CAD 100.00 per night
Individual log cabin rental upon request (two nights minimum)
Water from our own spring provides you with quality drinking water.
Haines Junction, located 34 km away from your cabin, offers shower facilities as well as telephone and internet access. Grocery shopping facilities are located in Whitehorse and in Haines, Alaska. Haines Junction only offers a few products that are sold at the local gas station.
We recommend renting a small car, so you can make the 35 km drive to Haines Junction as needed to go shopping, take a shower, do your laundry, or visit the internet café. A car is also required for most of the hikes and day trips in our area.
Please bring the following equipment:
- Sleeping bag for nights in log cabins
- Food (we recommend purchasing food in Whitehorse)
- Head lamp
- Bear spray, if needed
We will provide:
spices, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, as well as toilet paper.
Sauna (August to May)
CAD 35.00 for wood and water
Any further questions? Please contact us.
Day Trips and Tour Options
- Day or multi-day hikes in and around beautiful Kluane National Park. Choose between mountain hikes, easy or more difficult well-marked trails, or bushwalks.
- Glacier sightseeing flights to Canada’s largest non-polar ice field and tallest mountains with a view of Mount Logan.
- Day trip with your own rental car across the Canadian border to the coast in Haines, Alaska, a 220 km drive from where we are located. The drive from the Kluane region across the high-alpine Haines Pass all the way down to the ocean, along the St. Elias Mountain Range, offers a lot of variety and is of exceptional beauty. Enjoy the museums, hikes, souvenir shopping, and fresh fish in this small harbor town.
- We will provide you with information about the bear country, so you feel safe and know how to behave properly when exploring on your own.
- A scenic mountain bike ride on Haines Road to the nearby lakes. Haines Road offers a lot of variety with little traffic and is therefore popular with cyclists.
- The Alaska Highway North through Haines Junction takes you on a 110 km drive to Kluane Lake. Often times, you can observe and photograph Dall’s sheep on the mountainsides. Take advantage of a full day in this beautiful area by choosing from various short and long hiking trails.
- Take your rented canoe on a fishing trip in calm weather on the nearby Kathleen and Dezedeash Lakes. Alternatively, you can go on a guided canoe tour on the nearby river.
- Interested hobby photographers can take a photo workshop with expert tips from a professional photographer.
- Our friendly huskies especially enjoy visits from dog lovers. They can hardly wait to be petted.
- During an evening stroll, you can watch beavers become active and start their night time work.
- Visit an Native settlement on a salmon river and observe salmon during spawning.
We are happy to provide additional information and tips to our guests on site.
Rent a canoe for 2 persons, life jackets, and paddles CAD 100.00 per day
Rent a mountain bike CAD 20.00 per day
Photo workshop (1–3 hours) CAD 80.00 per person, per hour
Guided hiking and canoe day trips CAD 220.00 per person, per day
Glacier sightseeing flights originating in Haines Junction CAD 250.00 and up per person